New Movie Stills!
Hola everybody,
Today, John and I have finished all the principle photography for the short film and we got the sound effects that we needed. I'm uploading a few stills for you to take a gander at. These are just frames from the footage, but they show off our "amazing" *cough* actors.
Seriously, it's good stuff and once we have the coloration of the film finished and have added the sound effects and music tracks we'll have it uploaded with a link right here for everyone to enjoy. It's just like Christmas all over again!
You may have to scroll down to see the pics... I dunno why...
Today, John and I have finished all the principle photography for the short film and we got the sound effects that we needed. I'm uploading a few stills for you to take a gander at. These are just frames from the footage, but they show off our "amazing" *cough* actors.
Seriously, it's good stuff and once we have the coloration of the film finished and have added the sound effects and music tracks we'll have it uploaded with a link right here for everyone to enjoy. It's just like Christmas all over again!
You may have to scroll down to see the pics... I dunno why...
![]() General Cornwallis... er.. Zack | ![]() Captain Rambo, I mean... Kellen |
![]() our Stuntman, Tyler | ![]() Travis |
![]() Steven Spahn | ![]() Steven Pena |
![]() Ben | ![]() Logan |









3 Comments:
Wow im deffently the best actor in this movie i cant believe i settled only for half a pizza. dang i should have hung out for more :)
By
Anonymous, at 8:00 PM
Zack... you are one of the best... but still, more than half a pizza??? I dunno... lol
By
FACEPLANT Productions, at 11:28 AM
To: James Goodbrand.
If you are the same James Goodbrand teacher who was just arrested, as a fellow male teacher, may I suggest to you that you not sit here in Florida
waiting for the "justice system" to Crucify you. As a male teacher they will Crucify you. These Conservative judges will not give the break Debra LeFavre
got. You will go to prison for a long time and as a former teacher at Salinas Valley State Prison in California I can tell you the Lead inmate aka "shot caller" will find out what you went to prison for and you will be assulted. I saw a new prisoner get his through slit in the yard after they found out from the guards that he was in prison for child molesting.
I sincerely suggest you leave the US.
I suggest U go to Amersterdam, Holland. You can get a job teaching there. I observed at a school over there and I suggest you connect them: Protestants Christelijk en Oecumenisch Onderwijs Amsterdam
Contact Mr Hus. tel 020 512 0625 Admin, Fax 020 6143522
There is a large population of expat. Americans in Amsterdam and English is spoken everywhere, TV etc.
Good Luck.
By
Anonymous, at 1:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home